• Improved skills by graduating with a degree as a mature student.
• Numeracy skills as Accounts Assistant.
• Written and listening communication skills with top A grade English Language O Level.
• Ability to work well under pressure as Production Controller with factory haste.
• Computer and Keyboard qualifications.
• Punctuality and timekeeping in 4 previous places of employment.
• Teamwork skills as Quality Controller, testing team’s products with attention to detail.
• Led with initiative by completing quality testing, achieving deadline success.
I was a mature University Graduate, earning an academic degree in Politics and Sociology, graduating at age 41. I have work experience with 4 previous jobs. I maintained high quality standards as a Quality Controller, able to work on my own initiative and as part of a team. I have passed all the British Civil Service suitability tests and checks in December 2008. I achieved 6 GCE O-Levels including English and Maths, and have Distinction grade passes at Typing and Word Processing. I recently passed a Customer Service Learn Direct course.