Graphic designer / creative
Senior Design Manager
Great Universal Stores - Manchester (2001 - 2006)
• Managed a team of internal/external designers who produced concepts through to print ready artwork for catalogue and marketing activity across a multi-brand portfolio.
• Developed and implemented brand guidelines for Abound brand
• Managed the delivery of design and photographic briefs.
• Adhered to budgets and deadlines.
• Developed and maintained strong cross-functional relationships with internal marketing and buying teams as well as external creative suppliers
• Presented to management and cross-functional teams in artwork reviews
My work experience spans over 25 years in a design/creative environment within the retail sector. My skills development has allowed me to progress to senior management level where I have demonstrated my ability to build relationships by collaborating, motivating & encouraging others. I have strong organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead, thinking logically and with clear decision making skills. I also have a proven ability to be both flexible and adaptable. I have embraced new challenges and the opportunity to quickly learn new skills.