CONOVIRUS SURVIVAL & RECOVERY SERVICES
- Urgent Financial Re-planning to plan for survival
• - Applying for Government help in the form of a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
• a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England
• small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
• grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
• the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
• Negotiation with banks for crisis financing.
- Information Technology including facilitating work from home, electronic banking marketing & sales.
- Emergency Financial Planning for survival
- Any legal issues arising from Emergency Legislation
- Strategic & Project Planning to not just survive, but thrive.
We are not just Consultants; we are Facilitators. We do the work. Andrew Cunningham, the Principal facilitator is a qualified accountant and MBA (marketing) with extensive successful experience of SME start-up and turnarounds. if we do not have the exact skills, we know where to find them – at a very reasonable price. We not just a Consultants, We are Facilitators. We do the tasks above.
I am a multi-disciplined turnaround facilitator looking to help out SMEs struggling with the current crisis. I am a qualified accountant & MBA (Marketing), with experience and/or qualifications in IT, Legal issues, Strategic & Project Planning & Government Grants. Where I do not have the specific skills needed, I know where to find them at a reasonable price from my network built up over the years. ~Looking to find a suitable SME to test out this concept with low costs.